HOW ARE YOU?

While chatting with a friend earlier, I asked her a question, how are you? And she replied i'm fine Alhamdulillah, then she went on and on telling me how she is exactly feeling at that moment and while she was answering, I had a reality check. I literally asked that question, hoping she will just say "she's fine" not minding that this question is open for any response, but I asked because of the reason we all mostly ask that question -for formalities.

We ask this question not because we are genuinely curious about the other person's state of being. We ask because it has rather become a pleasantry- just like we say HELLO. We ask this question very often in a care free manner and so "i'm fine" becomes the "auto response".

It's mostly for when we get asked too. It's thesame old response, either because we don't want to open up to that particular person, or we just feel the question has an answer that already goes with it, or we dont want to bore them with our matter. There are even situations that we know obviously, people don't really care to get an extensive response (they just asking for asking sake)

It is important to be present after asking this question, to care, to show empathy. Rather than to just ask and be in a haste to move on to something else. The bottom line of genuinely asking about another person's state of being is kindness- BE KIND.

We really even hardly check on ourselves. How are we really? because of that, so it will not be like this blog is all about me. I dedicate this blog to y'all and I dare all of you today to check up on yourself, ask yourself how are you? and answer honestly. Write it down if you have to, it's therapeutic Check in with yourself appreciate your blessings and strength and improve on your weaknesses.

After checking in yourself and finding your answer, if you are really happy, by all means protect that l, don't let anyone ruin or invalidate your happiness we all derive happiness from different things. And if you're are not "so fine" hang in there, I promise it will get better, be easy on yourself and remember all the little blessings in life, after hardship surely comes ease.

Now more than ever i am genuinely curious about how you are. Yes YOU my beautiful reader๐Ÿ’œ. Drop a comment, send me a dm, or an email, I'll be so happy to receive it. Tell me one good thing that has happened to you lately. Tell me about how you're doing with your goals, tell me how you are growing, tell HOW YOU REALLY ARE.


And so i ask

HOW ARE YOU?


Thank you for coming to the blog and reading this post. I really appreciate.

Let me know what you think about the post and share with me how y'all are doing in the comment down below. Also, let me know what type of post you will want to see on this blog, I am open for post suggestions. THANK YOU!!!


Read you soon in my next blog๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Comments

  1. This is awesome seatee. Most of us are guilty of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm fine Alhamdulillah and you? ๐Ÿ˜…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fine too๐Ÿ˜Š and in a happy place Alhamdulillah

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts