RANDOM MOMENT OF REFLECTION

In life, there is progress and setbacks, and those setbacks sometimes are as a result of the excuses we make for ourselves for losing certain Opportunities. In this blog, I will talk about my progress and excuses as I on my life as a whole. (Okay, let's dive right into it)


PROGRESS OR EXCUSES?

Definitely, if  I'm talking about my whole life then it's progressing ( having to grow up, passing through primary school, secondary school, being in tertiary school and almost becoming a nurse, what I've always wanted to become and so much more ) Alhamdulillah!!! But when we talk about future decisions (especially financial decisions) the excuses definitely outweigh the progress  (yes I said that).



You know, as a teenager, you think you had your life all figured out, finish university at a certain age, start your dream work at a particular age, get married, and continue chasing your career (you know, quite simple, and organized). I also did that, and I think we do that all because of the "25-year mark" thingy we tend to put pressure on ourselves (I don't know about you but I use to feel the pressure). My own pressure isn't solely because of that, but because I don't even make an effort to achieve what I want except for my nursing career of course, (which I also didn't start until two years after secondary school). I had many ideas in my head that I want to implement them and a few businesses ideas but I didn't (i procrastinate a lot) I make so many excuses for myself which I kind of regret now, some of the excuses were;
  • Even if I start nobody will buy
  • Waiting for a particular time to start
  • Too young I can't handle
  • People don't pay attention to these kinds of stuff. (Example is this blog, I created it a long time ago, but because I think people are not going to read I abandon it. If you want to know when I created my blog click here here to view my about page.

WHAT IS IT NOW MOVING FORWARD?

It really hit me now that I learned to be completely ok with not making it at 25 but making an effort before 25 and I feel like I didn't pray enough for what I want (I didn't ask much for Allah's choice and its His time, His plan not mine, Lesson learned), and moreso, I think some things didn't work out because  I tend to be a "perfectionist" sometimes (like if I want to do something, I want no errors whatsoever) a habit I dumped not so long ago, not totally, but we learning.

Now at 24,  I just discover my path and I'm about to begin my journey, we all have different time and journey, but that doesn't mean we should continue making excuses and that definitely doesn't mean it is late for any of us.

So to anyone reading this, or anyone like me I hope in a few years we can say the delay is not denial. CHEERS!!!


THANK YOU!!!! For coming to my blog and reading this post, i will appreciate if you share it too.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS POST IN THE COMMENT DOWN BELOW, DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG, SHARE IT, AND FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS IF YOU WANT TO TALK DIRECTLY. 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts