THE PRAYER (DU'A) YOU NEED TO LEARN
I know there is that one particular sin or
more, that you don't wanna let go, you
always ask God to let you stop committing
any other sin but that one particular sin you
cant ask Allah for you to stop committing it.
you still want to hold on to it, you feel your
life wouldn't be the same if you stop doing it
despite knowing it is a sin (like you are so
used to it) in shaa Allah this du'a I'm going
to tell you now or remind you about (maybe
some of you know the du'a) will help you get
rid of that sin.
Hi Guys, Assalamu Alaikum welcome back
to the blog, in these blessed days how are
you coping with ibadah, this is not the post I
initially wanted to post, but because we are
in one of the four sacred months in Islam
and in the best 10 days of the whole year. So
in the light of that, knowing that we are
already in the spirit of ibadah, I thought to
Share this du'a with y'all, because what
better time to know new du'a?
HOW DID I FIND THE DU'A AND WHY DO I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH Y'ALL?
Okay, I found this du'a during the last ten
days of Ramadan, while scrolling through
Instagram, one of the Islamic pages I follow
on Instagram posted it (i can't find the video,
I wanted to share the link to the post). as
soon as I finished watching the video I felt
like okay, in shaa Allah I will say this du'a in
my prayer today ( i don't know about you
but I always plan the du'a I want to say in
each sujud beforehand) and I did, from that
day, till today it is still in my prayers and
ALHAMDULILLAH!!! ALHAMDULILLAH!!!
that prayer is accepted.
Yea, I know I've made many Du'as and they
got answered Alhamdulillah, but there is
just different vibe with this, (like you make
du'a and you subconsciously feel the du'a is
accepted and the very reason I made the
du'a for doesn't even tempt me or felt like
doing it since I started saying/reciting this
prayer ( all those sins we feel are small), and
that is why I wanted to share this du'a with
you all.
LET'S LEARN THE DU'A
The du'a is cropped up from Qur'an in surat
al-Hujurat verse7 (click here to read).
when I saw the video, I already know the
meaning of the du'a cos, I know the verse
from which it was derived. So that actually
made me believe the du'a.
okay, the DU'A goes like this;
رب حبب لي الايمان و زينه في قلبي و كره الي الكفر، والفسوق، والعصيان، لأكن من الراشدين
TRANSLITERATION
"Rabbi Habib lii Al-Imaan, we zayyanahu
fii qalbii, was karrih ilayya Al-Kufra, wal
fusuqa, wal isyaan, li akun min Ar-
Rashidiin"
TRANSLATION
"OH Allah, endear to me faith, and
beautify it in my heart, and make
disbelief, wickedness, And rebellion
hateful to me, such that I become one of
those who walk in the righteousness"
There we go!!! If you find this du'a helpful
or you know anyone struggling with the sin
he/she can't make du'a to stop, please share
this du'a with them. May we all share in the
reward and I pray may our prayers be
accepted in these blessed days AMEEN!!!
THANK YOU for stopping by and for reading my blog
Let me know what you think about this post in the COMMENT down below
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to the blog, and FOLLOW ME on my social media platforms (Twitter and Instagram) if you wanna talk, I'm just a DM away.






Comments
Post a Comment