WHY I STARTED BLOGGING

Hi guys!!!
You may or may not wonder why I started this blog. To be honest, I'm sure there are many other things I could do with my time. However, I really wanted to build my own "aesthetic world" and of course, share it with you. 

This is my first blog post and it feels like today is the day I begin a new chapter in my life. I'm so excited that this is actually happening, I was a little bit scared for a while that I wouldn't have anything to say (considering the fact that I am not a good writer), but so far, ( I know it's only the first post) I feel I will be doing pretty well for a new blogger (self-assurance), what do y'all think?


What actually attracted me towards blogging was how much I wanted my thoughts to get louder (writing down my ideas and sharing them with as many people as possible), I really hope in this blog I'll be able to create an atmosphere where you can come and find inspiration and positivity and make your day better as much as I can!!! A place where you can come and share your thoughts on what relates to you.


Why Did I choose blogging from anything else?



Well, I started my blog because I love reading blogs, through what I learned from those, I wanted to share my real and true-life examples of how I am working through my own personal development and hopefully be able to relate to you all.
 
I started this because I want to be part of a community and someday even create one. That is why I give it a try. I want people to come here, let me know what they think about what I post, give me advice, and I hope to do the same.




The feeling that people may come and read what I post is so great. I don't know if anyone will come to read what I write but the slightest possibility that this may happen excites me!!!

It feels like this is going to be a difficult way (but I'm a Nigerian student nurse, what could be more difficult?) With the little I know about this whole blogging thing. I kind of know what my blog will be about, but I'm sure I will know better on the way. HERE WE GO!!!



Thank you for coming to my blog and reading this post.

Let me know what you think about this post in the comment below. DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, LINKS ARE ON THE SIDEBAR. YOU CAN ALSO SEND YOUR THOUGHT DIRECTLY THROUGH THE CONTACT FORM ON THE SIDEBAR.


Comments

  1. Masha Allah,I wish you nothing but success,looking forward to what you're going to share with us💃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that you find my blog interesting!!! Stick around there are many things to come

      Delete
  2. Wow!
    Amazing! ✨✨✨
    Wishing you Allah's khair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog and finding it interesting

      Delete
  3. Wow!
    Amazing! ✨✨✨
    Wishing you Allah's khair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I hope I meet up to your expectations

      Delete
  5. Wish you success (ISAH UMAR 001)

    ReplyDelete
  6. May God give you good ideas on what to Post each day as a blogger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really hppy to read frm uh. Allah's khair nd blessings, now nd always. Trblsme frnd😇

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep it up,don't surrender, you'll be great insha Allah

    ReplyDelete
  9. U know I called you pantamia...so keep it up,and always put ur religion first on whatever u wanna write/blog����

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts