IT'S BEEN A WHILE

Hello guys, Assalamu Alaikum.

As the title says it's been a while.




A while since anything has felt normal, a 

While since things have felt safe, a while 

since all this madness (corona, lockdown, 

schools closing and all) has started. But it 

has also been a while since I posted on the 

blog. I know it's just been four posts but i 

miss it here so much.



I just wanted to be back, which is why I run 

back as soon as I can, (or maybe as soon as 

the condition warrant) just to tell you guys 

that I'm back like I've never left ( no actually 

back like I've left and come back😂) and in 

shaa Allah here to stay.


I'm away because of school stuff and all, 

which I will tell you in details In my next 

coming posts in shaa Allah.







Basically just here to say Hi, before Sunday 

I can't wait to get back to my blogging and 

my whole regular life routine cos it's been 

crazy four weeks  (actually the craziest four 

weeks of my life).


Okay bye!!! Read you soon in my next blog


THANK YOU FOR COMING TO THE BLOG AND FOR READING THIS POST!!!


Don't forget to subscribe to my blog, share, and follow me on all my social media platforms.

Tell a friend to tell a friend to come to check my blog out

Comments

Popular Posts