ON THE WEEK THAT WAS
Hi Guys Assalamu Alaikum
You may think I had a great week, which is why I am blogging about it, but it is actually the opposite. I had many down moments during the week.
After Monday, when I uploaded my last blog, I decided to work on the blog tech. Issues which I think I've solved most of the problems, but all in all it had been such an unproductive week for me until yesterday. We really need to start talking about MENTAL HEALTH (people are really going through mental health issues but can't even talk to anyone, nobody will even listen to you sef, since it is not physical) nobody seems to care.
I had been down for no actual reasons though, until yesterday when I met some good people and had a good laugh (laughter is always the medicineπ). I didn't even have time to write anything for the blog, thinking of creating content going through all my quora and Pinterest to get content ideas but nothing seems to be working (i felt like all the topics are lame) I almost didn't write this week until now (Sunday morning) I thought I should tell you guys how my week went.
How it had been
You know every person has his own down moments and this was one of mine, I wasn't just productive, didn't do anything except for the necessary house chores and kitchen a few times during the week, going through social media just looking at pictures, liking and chatting with few friends, the week wasn't just it for me (I don't know how to explain it better to you guys) and there comes the pressure of wanting to write a good blog post (yunno! That sums up and made me more miserable actually) and I am literally that one person that almost don't tell anyone my problem, I just vibe and laugh with everyone and deal with my problems alone (not even my family).
I actually didn't do anything on my own I just hate to think about anything, I just allow it to take its own course and get out of it naturally But on Saturday I came across some post on Instagram from one of the mental health pages I follow @advocating.mentalhealth and @selflovesupply and your girl just relaxed
These were the post;
I couldn't agree less, when you feel down just allow yourself to feel it, then get yourself out of it as soon as you can, don't force yourself when your mind really needs that rest or try to block all the thoughts, you will just become miserable the earlier you let yourself feel the pressure the sooner you will find a way to get yourself out of any situation.
Another thing, I went to my other house, and link up with my bros that are back from school, we had a good laugh (which was needed) and I was healed.
Last and most important, listening to Quranic recitation, which helped very much Alhamdulillah.
What I will tell you guys is when you are going through your down moments try to keep your phone away (note to self) I'm always with my phone but I tried to keep it away for 4hours, and it really helped.
One funny thing I tried was listening to the radio which I never ever do willinglyππ (i just needed some distraction)
I think that is basically what I wanted to talk to you guys about and I really feel good after writing this now.
Thank you so much for coming to the blog and reading this post!!!
Let me know what you think about this post in the comment down below, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE AND FOLLOW ME ON ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
Read you soon in my next blog πππ




Nice and thoughtful ππ
ReplyDeleteNice and thoughtful ππ
ReplyDeleteIt's really okay to feel your feelings π€
Thank you for reading and understanding π
Delete