GET TO KNOW MY FRIENDS/GRADUATION GALLERY
The ups and downs faced throughout my days in nursing school can only be memorable because I have friends to share them with. All the cries, all the laughter, all the bants, and all the most craziest stuff.
Click here to read the first graduation blog
ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE TO YOU AND TO SHOW OFF MY FRIENDS WHO MADE NURSING SCHOOL MORE WORTH IT!!!!
This is our class group picture, school of nursing Gusau, class of 2020. My colleagues, the dopest set in school of nursing Gusau, lol. like y'all will not understand, my class was the best, there was everything you need in a class, so diverse in characterπ yunno!!! So many amazing people innit.
First off, my first friend in the class, Fateeπ I chose you to be my friend and you accept me right back, and you stay there for me till very the end, I LOVE YOU I know you already know thatπ thank you for everything and cheers to a lifetime of friendship with you.
Hey babes, we didn't know we will be friends but fate brought us together, and for me, I wouldn't have it any other way, I love our friendship, If we were to choose, we will not choose each other to be friends little did we know, we have some similar traitsππ though we keep dumping each other to make"new friends" lol. Thank you for being you, for the laughs, and for everything. I LOVE YOUπ.
My oldest friendship innit, yes known each other for a whopping 13 years but more close in the last three years, from dancing partners to acquaintance to friends, and we in this forever in shaa Allah, Rabibaπ Thank you for all the times you call when you didn't see me in school, I know I'm not a good friend in that aspect, but Thank you for keeping up. I LOVE YOU.
Rukyπ she's one of my friends that you will think how did we end up being friends when we are almost totally opposite of each other, but we still click in some aspect, and with time, we just balance each other so well. She is a laid back type of and calm person and one that fate brought to me and I love. Yes, she is a mother of one to our lovely Zahrawan.
Thank you Ruky for all the time spentπππ
A picture with all my close friends' innitπ
So far, this is the only picture in this blog post with guys innit. Fortunately, they are my friends too, the from the left has been a friend since year two while the Guy from the right is one friend I never know I needed, we almost never talk to each other until corona break, but I am glad we become friends, he is also one of the biggest supporters of the blog. I respect both of them.
If I forget her she will kill meπ, B, a last-minute friend (yea we became friends in year 3), my partner in the project, she is a freaking straightforward person and says it as it is I LOVE HERπ
Chidinma, my friend, I snatched her from a friend π seeyerh how far? Do you have a pic with chidinma? ❤️❤️
Godisgood my friend, thank you for always checking up on me even on holidays (one thing I'm not good at). I really appreciate it, thanks for being my friend❤️
My favorite people❤️❤️❤️I always tell them, I want to finish school of nursing together with you twoπ (cheesy, yea but I know wharram saying) and on the day we took these picture, I said if I didn't take a picture with you two, I will not leave school of nursing π and we almost didn't take a picture on that day, this was a last-minute picπ
Seatmates ❤️❤️❤️ You can't sit with usπ
Partners in every everyπ, never a dull moment with any of themπ―
Apparently, I use to be a "guys girl" but I don't know what happened in nursing school, I become a girls girlπ maybe the girls are cooler (yeahπ). But the Guy from the left AbdulAziz is also my friend (I don't know if I'm his friend yet) and I respect him (one of the blog supporters from day 1).
The Guy's group picture, every one of them is amazing in his own way, I am not close to many of them but we co-exist with many in a good way. Special shout out to class rep SUFEEππ½ and Presido 001. bless themMore Graduation pictures, cos I can upload more, lol.
with Nabilatu π, we didn't take a good picture together but still gotta make sure she makes it to the blog cos she is my friend.
More of me and Gees❤️❤️
The ladies group pictures here take it ππ I love them all, the most amazing set of people I got to study with, I made friends and got sisters for life here❤️❤️❤️ I'm uploading every picture in double for your viewing pleasure.
LiVE, LAUGH & LOVE
PEACE✌π½✌π½
Read you soon in my next Blogπππ
































Wooow...So Mashaa Allah
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazingFriend/blogger you are����
This time she's featuring us all innit������
We love you too����
*Smile* thank you so much
DeleteWow!!! Mashallah #What a digital friend! √ you really make it Aysher. More! More!! and more!!! Blogs @Aysherlb, you will soon own a tTLD inshallah
ReplyDeleteThank you π
DeleteMashaAllah. That was really amazing and remarkable, indeed im impressed with this blog of yoursπ wishing you all ease of duty discharging.
ReplyDeleteMore awesome blogs i pray ahead π
Thank you for stopping by π I really appreciate
DeleteThis is very tremendous effort especially for a human being called "woman" I'm also a computer system analyst. Being you a woman from my dear would definitely transform me to render you any assistance you might required.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Engr. Jabir Rabiu Kucheri
A senior Graphics Designer, and machinary operator at Fahib Global Ventures based in Maiduguri, Borno State.
I'm glaad you find this blog interesting.
DeleteThere are actually so many women in this field and doing very well Alhamdulillah, may be you just didn't cross path with them.
Thank you for the offer, Looking forward to working with you in shaa Allah.
I so much appreciate and love you for this blog.. this is so sweet of you my friend.. May God Almighty give you more inspiration to get to your highest point in life.
ReplyDeleteYou're blessed my dearππ
Thank you so much dearπ Amen to the prayers
Delete