I'M BACK!!!
Hello everyone,
How is life treating you all? I promise I'm alive😂i just took break from blogging because "KDRAMA and chill" lol, I really wish it was because of that, but it wasn't may be a part of the reason, yea
So as y'all know I wrote my NCLEX (Nursing council examination) about two months ago I even promised to tell y'all about it but I didn't because of fear of not knowing what was going to happen.
More reason I didn't even blog is that, nothing interesting or new is happening in my life right now, and I don't want it to always be like a storytime on my blog, I want to blog about recent happenings😃 yea.
The past 1 and half month of waiting for result has been mentally stressful i'm not gon' lie but Alhamdulillah WE SMASHED IT!!!!
So i'm thinking to make up for the lost time, I want to take part on the 31 day blog challenge "trend" (if I still have people reading on this blog), through that may be I Will tell y'all What i've been doing while awaiting and what i'm up to now in shaa Allah. To get to know me better.
But for now, I will come up with the graduation blog which is going to be 2 blogs one for my graduation and the other for like a graduation gallery, to show off my friends to y'all😃
Thank you for coming to the blog to read this post despite me not being consistent. I appreciate each and everyone of you.
Read you soon in my next blog💜💜

Comments
Post a Comment