SO WHAT'S NEXT.....
Assalamu Alaikum and Hello everyone
So I have finish nursing school as you all saw in my last two blogs here and here and I just wanted to check in with you guys and let you know what is happening next.
Thank you for the all the love you've shown me in my last two blogs, I appreciate π
My plan after nursing school was always to rest a Lil bit at home, get that nursing job, work for a year, and go back to school for BNsc in shaa Allah. That still in the plan but obviously jobs are limited in this part of the world (we all know how the system works). Luckily I'm in a position at the moment where I can afford to wait for more jobs to come up. It is still a priority for me and I still check every day to see if anything new comes up but in the meantime, I just have to be patient.
As I have a lot more time on my hands, I will be putting a lot more effort in this blog in shaa Allah. I hope by the beginning of new year to give this blog a complete makeover and make it more me ( I like the way it is now but just lil touches here and there), and hope to be self-hosted.
I will keep you guys in the loop and take you on a journey of a graduate trying to get a job in this unsure time and country. Please let me know if there are any posts you will want to see by sending your suggestions through my email or comment down below.
Thank you for coming to the blog and reading this post!!!
Don't forget to subscribe to the blog and comment down below what you think about this post.
Read you soon in my next blog πππ


May He see us all throughπ
ReplyDeleteAmeeen Ya Rabbi π€²π½
Delete