LIFE UPDATE!!! Podcast is that you??

 Hello Everyone

Welcome and welcome back to the blog, I promise i'm alive. How are you? How is life life treating you all? As for me i'm fine Alhamdulillah, Just busy with life and everything, and I wanted to come here and give you a little life update. But before that, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021, I know it's coming very late but accept my wishes I hope the year started on a good note for all of us.

I don't know if there are still people reading my blog, but if by any chance someone is reading thank you for coming to the blog. I'm just here today to give a little life update.


There is no so many things happening in my life right now, still the unemployed nurse, but guess what??? I'M STARTING A PODCAST!!! Yaaay!! I'm excited I hope you are too. We are growing this community this year. THE A'I SHAI PODCAST IS COMING .....


Want to know why I started podcasting??  Our first episode is dropping on February first, Go and listen to know. LET'S DO THIS.


Don't get sooo excited, the first episode is actually me showing my imperfection and whatnot, recording rubbish and anything that comes to my mind at that moment with alot of umm and umms, i'm going to upload my first recording and first edit (a far from perfect episode if I may say) I don't know if i'm taking a risk with the first episode (cos are people even going to come back when they listen to that?)  but I just wanted to publish it like so I can look back one day and see how I started. LET'S SEE HOW IT GOES FROM THERE.


that's the tea I wanted to give you today.


Thank for coming to the blog and for reading this post. I really appreciate ๐Ÿ’•


Let me know what you think about this post in the comments down below. Don't forget to subscribe to the blog and follow us on our podcast socials. We are @theaishaipodcast on instagram and twitter THANK YOU.



Read when I come here next๐Ÿ’œ





Comments

Popular Posts